If you are a small business owner (teacher-author, beauty therapist, baker etc), you need a beautiful website to display your products and/or services. There is no denying that potential customers would rather check you out online before coming into your store, or investing money in what you have to offer. The best way to show who you are and what you are about, is by having your own website.
Let’s work together to create a stunning website that matches your brand and meets the needs of your business.
PLEASE NOTE: This package is only for WordPress websites, and the WordPress membership and hosting fee is not included in this package. However, this package does include helping you to purchase your own domain name and hosting.
Included in this basic package:
- Basic Design Elements for the pages **this excludes your logo design. You can have your logo created by purchasing the CUSTOM LOGO PACKAGES.
- 10 hours of Work to your website ($10 per hour charge if exceeded)
- Email Support (that is within the scope of this package)
- Setup of Home & Blog Page
- Menu Setup
- Installation of recommended Plugins
- Woo-commerce shop setup
- Password protected pages (such as a members only area or freebie library)
- Online course to help you get started with using your site after it has been setup and styled.
How to utilize this service:
- Purchase the package.
- Fill in the form and submit.
- If I have not made contact with you in 24 hours, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (just in case technology plays up and I somehow didn’t receive notification of your purchase).
- If you would like to know when your styling will be scheduled before you purchase, please send me an email at email@example.com and we can discuss timelines.
- If you have not got a WordPress membership and hosting for your site yet, I will walk you through the process either through email correspondence or on a Skype call (I am here to help you as best I can, so you let me know how – remember these fees are not part of this package and you will be responsible for processing the payment thereof).
- After completing your homepage and general site look, you will be able to see and request adjustments as I proceed to finish the menus and pages.
- If I am getting close to the 10 hour package limit, I will notify you and we can discuss your options going forward in the design process.
- Once your site is completed to your liking, you will receive access to a short online course to help you navigate your new site.
If you have any other questions or hesitations, please feel free to reach out to me through email, and I will help as best I can. No obligations.